Thanksgiving is just around the corner and although the talk is all about Turkey, sides might be my favorite part of the entire meal. While on the hunt for some new favorite side dishes, I found these delicious recipes that I had to share with you all!
Five Thanksgiving Sides Dishes You Need to Try:
- Creamy Mashed Cauliflower – from Deliciously Organic
2. Sweet Potato Pie Bites – from The Nutritionist Reviews
3. Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts With Grapes & Figs – from Abbey’s Kitchen
4. Gourmet Green Bean Casserole with Bacon, Gruyere and Caramelized Onions – from Baker by Nature
5. Crock Pot Stuffing with Wild Rice Cranberries and Almonds – from Well Plated by Erin