Whether you’re decking the halls, wrapping gifts or just relaxing with friends after a long day, this yummy and warming toddy will get your holiday off to a delicious start.
Slow Cooker Gingered-Pear Wine Toddy
- 2 bottles Sauvignon Blanc – whatever brand you like
- 4 1/2 cups unsweetened pear nectar, like Santa Cruz Organic Pear Nectar
- 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 1 tablespoon crystalized ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Fresh lemon slices (optional)
- Fresh pear slices (optional)
Stir together wine, nectar, sugar, ginger and lemon juice in a slow cooker. Heat on low for 1-2 hours until hot. Ladle into mugs and garnish with fresh lemon and pear slices, if desired. Doubles easily.