The only thing better than a cookie? A variety of them. A holiday cookie exchange is the perfect way to share a bounty of baked goodies with friends and family. While we can never pass on a classic sugar cookie, why not get creative in your holiday exchange with this Organic Coconut Flake Snowball recipe. These gorgeous and delicious Christmas cookies are sure to impress your friends and family and bonus—this cookie recipe is a snap to make.
Coconut Flake Snowballs
• 1 3/4 cups Wild Oats unsweetened shredded coconut
• 3 tsp Wild Oats coconut oil
• 3 tbs maple syrup
• 2 tbs milk or unsweetened coconut milk
• 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
- Place 1 cup shredded coconut and 3 tsp oil into the bowl of a food processor. Process on high speed, until it is a smooth consistency.
- Add maple syrup, milk, vanilla extract, and salt and process on high speed until all of the ingredients have combined.
- Add 3/4 cup of additional shredded coconut and process on high speed until all of the ingredients have combined and formed a batter.
- Shape the coconut mixture into 1” balls and coat with the additional shredded coconut. Keep in the fridge, bringing to room temperature before serve.
- If you have time to get creative, try decorating snowballs like snowmen.